We accept submissions from emerging and talented young photographers and their creative teams, artists, bloggers, creative writers, filmmakers, and fashion designers. If accepted, your work may be featured in the printed or digital edition of the magazine.
We are looking for originality, high quality work and high level of creativity in terms of makeup, hair, styling and photographic style.
Terms & Conditions
As every issue is theme based, all images submitted should be created with respect to that theme and never be published before (‘published’ includes any social media web-site, personal websites, the internet, magazines and press releases, etc.). We reserve the right to pull the story out if you post any images prior to the launch of the issue.
Cockaigne Magazine does not pay for submissions or selected features. The submission team bears the total cost for production and submission of their own editorial work.
The images are owned by the photographer who captured the images and must be submitted by the photographer.
By submitting to Cockaigne Magazine you are indicating that you have read and understood all these terms and conditions and agree to them.
Unfortunately we do not supply free copies of the magazine. This is simply because of printing costs. However we will happily provide links to the PDF format or information of where the magazine can be purchased.
Here are the information and specifications we will require
- Please get in touch to find out the most up to date deadlines and the themes for forthcoming issues. You can e-mail us to: submissions [at] cockaigne.ro
- Send us your initial ideas according to the issue’s theme as low resolution PDF or jpeg files to: submissions [at] cockaigne.ro. Feel free to also include as much text as necessary to explain your ideas and suggestions. Our team will review your submission and respond within 48 hours.
- After your idea has been approved, please send a full selection of photographs. This allows us to select our favourite images and saves you time editing. We will then ask you to edit the selected images to your best ability.
Submitting Final Work
Once approved, we will require the following from you
- All credits including social links – from models and their agencies to assistants that helped at the shoot, products and brands featured.
- A title for your editorial.
- Image requirements – high resolution RGB Images – 2776 px × 3839 px / 235 mm × 325 mm / 9,253 in × 12,797 in, @300 dpi minimum.
- Please send finals only in TIFF File Format.
- Stick to the deadline and have arranged model release forms where appropriate.